首页>英语>剑桥英语(BEC)>BEC商务英语>BEC中级>听力>复习资料>
商务英语BEC听力辅导:常用电话365句(8)
网络2015-08-21 10:25
考试大商务英语频道编辑整理
Emergency Assistance, may I help you?紧急事故救援中心,有什么需要帮助的吗?
I've just been robbed. What should I do?我刚刚被抢劫了,现在不知道该怎么办?
Are you injured, sir?先生,您受伤了吗?
No, no, I'm just a little upset.没有,没有受伤,只是情绪有点不稳。
Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.请保持镇静,先生。告诉我你的名字和所在地点。
My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陆伟,在长安街北京饭店旁边。
Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.请您呆在原地,两分钟之内我们派巡逻车过来。
I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被抢劫了。
A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一个盗贼抢劫了我,你能替我报警吗?
Please try to keep relaxed, sir.别太紧张,先生。
Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?请给我您的姓名与地点所在。
San Francisco General Hospital.这里是旧金山总医院。
Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,这儿有急病患者,请派一部救护车来。
OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,请冷静下来,先生。
And tell me where you are and what's happened.告诉我你在哪里,发生了什么事?
OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,对。我们在North Beach的La Traviata餐厅。
And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-
Is your wife ill?是你太太病了吗?
Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。
Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想这是一位急病患者。
It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分钟就会痛呀。
You mean from the food?是不是吃东西引起的?
From the baby!是胎儿引起的。
She's having a baby?她怀孕了吗?
Yeah!是啊!
Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?那你为什么不早告诉我?餐厅的地址是?
Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大道888号。华盛顿广场东边的一个街区。
OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.好的,先生。你就在那边等着,救护车10分钟之内到。
Thanks a lot.多谢,多谢!
There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.这有火灾,请尽快派消防车来。
There's been a car accident, please call the police.这发生了车祸,请快报警。
Take it easy, sir. I'll need your name, in full, and what's happened.别着急,给我你的全名和事情的情况。
更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道
全国新东方英语课程搜索
(实习编辑:高奕飞)
|
|
相关推荐