10个直译后会让你捧腹大笑的口语常用词组
沪江2015-05-18 15:30
WARNING: The following article contains vulgar language and due to its content should not be viewed by anyone.
警告:下面的文章包含粗俗的语言,从其内容来看,亲最好不要看!
小编OS:什么?你一定要看???
Do you find yourself getting bored and tired of traditional English learning methods?
你是否已经厌倦了传统的英语学习方法?
Do you prefer to have fun while learning English?
你是否想在学习英语的过程中还能来点乐子?
Well then you’re in luck, because we here have got another fun English article for you today.
那么,你很幸运,因为今天我们给大家带来一篇搞笑的文章。
Here are some common phrases used in English that could be quite dangerous if you translated them directly. Enjoy!
下面是一些英文中常用的词组,但是如果你直译它们那可是很危险的哦。请享用!
1. “I’ve got my eye on you.”
我在注视着你!
“Get it off!”
把你的眼睛挪开!
To have your eye on someone means that you’re watching them closely because you’re suspicious of them.
To have your eye on someone表示你正在密切的关注着某些人,因为你怀疑他们。
2. “You’ve got your father’s eyes”
你有一双你父亲的眼睛。
“He’s got my eyes?? Give them back!”
他得到了我的眼睛???把眼睛还给我!
People commonly say you have your father’s/mother’s eyes when you have the same color eyes as them.
通常人们说you have your father’s/mother’s eyes表示你有一双跟父亲或母亲一样颜色的眼睛。
3. “LMAO (Laugh my ass off). Pick it up! It’s slipping. OH GOD IT’S OFF. GRAB IT.”
把我的屁股笑掉了。快捡起来!它溜掉了。哦,上帝,它跑了,快抓住它。
LMAO is used in informal chats to emphasize how funny something is. You don’t just laugh out loud (lol), you laugh your ass off.
LMAO是聊天时的非正式用语,用于强调某事有多搞笑。你不只会大笑(lol),你会笑掉大牙。
4. “Lets get shit-faced.”
“咱们搞一脸屎。”
“Why would you want to put poop on your face?”
“你干嘛要搞的满脸是屎?”
“Alright, then let’s get hammered.”
“好吧,那么让我们被重重地锤。”
“DUDE, I don’t like pain!”
“哥们儿,我可不想这样!”
To get shit-faced and to get hammered mean to get really drunk..
To get shit-faced和to get hammered都表示喝个酩酊大醉。
5. “I was shitting bricks.”
“我当时就傻逼了。”
“You’re exaggerating dude. You couldn’t have been THAT dehydrated.”
“你是个夸张的人。你不可能那么没脑子。”
A brick is small rectangular block made for building.
A brick是一个长方形的用于盖楼的砖。
If someone is shitting bricks it means they’re extremely scared.
如果某人is shitting bricks那表示他们受到了极度的惊吓。
相关推荐