《闻香识女人》中的经典台词(中英双语)
互联网2015-06-11 15:10
最新美剧资讯>>点击查看 | ||||
美剧 | 英剧 | 权利的游戏 | 行尸走肉 | 生活大爆炸 |
《闻香识女人》曾被誉为“大学生必看的十部电影之一”,AlPacino 饰演的盲人军官用他丰富的人生经历给我们每个人上了一课。
No mistakes in the tango, not like life.
舞跳错了可以继续,生活呢?
这句话太经典了,难怪后来他要自杀时那个少年会用同样的话去安慰他~
If you make a mistake,get all tangled up, just tango on.
如果你跳错了也没关系,接着跳下去。
下面是最经典也是最高潮的演讲,如果你没看过这部电影,相信你会惹不住一睹为快的
Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar.
西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。
Frank: But not a snitch!
却不是告密者。
Trask: Excuse me?
请原谅,再说一遍。
Frank: No, I don't think I will.
我不会原谅你。
Trask: Mr. Slade
斯莱德先生
Frank: This is such a crock of shit!
这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。
Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr.Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up.
请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。
Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man!What the hell is that? What is your motto here? Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide,anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentleman, when the shit hits thefan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding inbig daddy's pocket. And what are you doing? And you are gonna reward George, and destroyCharlie.
西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么?你们的校训是什么?孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的羽翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。
Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade?
你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。
相关推荐