热播剧《花千骨》英译台词精选(中英双语)
爱思英语2015-07-14 10:51
随着《花千骨》的热播,相信广大剧迷们已经为这高颜值的虐心剧折磨的不能自已了吧。那剧中的台词你是不是也同样记忆犹新呢?今天小编为大家奉上《花千骨》台词英译,让你分分钟便觉得,这个剧,岂止是高大上啊!!!
片花台词:
I have my friends. I have my master. I have my love,
I thought I had the whole world.
Yet it turned out to be an illusion.
我有朋友,我有师父,我有爱人
当初我以为我有全世界,
却原来,都是假的。
I'm immortal of Chang Liu, Bai ZiHua,
From now on, you are my disciple.
从今以后,你就是我长留上仙白子画的徒弟了。
What do you mean, Master?
—Kill, with no mercy!
—师父的意思是?
—杀无赦!
I was born with mystic fragrance, which always bring misfortune to people...
我身怀异香,总会给身边的人带来不幸。。。
I swear to you that I will come back to marry you!
我东方彧卿,一定会回来,娶姑娘为妻!
HuaQianGu, dont forget, I have your secret with me!
花千骨,你是有把柄在我手里的!
Master, now you have me with you,
You will never be alone anymore.
师父,有小骨陪着你,你再也不是一个人了。
So this is the price to become immortal‘s disciple?
That friendship must be sacrifice to make it to the ColdPalace...
这就是拜尊上为师的代价么?为了能去绝情殿,就要失去朋友。。。
Hua Qiangu, I hate you!
I should be the only disciple if there wasn't you!
我恨花千骨! 要不是你,我才是尊上的徒弟!
No one can escape from Posuo's Curse,
Hua Qiangu must die!
生死劫逃不了,花千骨必须得死!
So you would kill just to win?
What I've taught you?!
你居然为了求胜动了杀机,为师平时怎么教你的?
Hua Qiangu, you must be a spy sent by the demons!
大胆花千骨,定是混入我长留的魔界奸细!
I am truly not a spy.
我真的不是奸细。
You are so pretty sister,
You are the prettiest person I've ever seen.
But, where's your breast?
姐姐,你好美啊。姐姐是我见过最美漂亮的人,就是。。。胸小了点儿~
I warn you, that in my palace, she has free access to anywhere.
相关推荐