旅游英语口语情景对话:寻问如何去酒店
网络2015-08-05 14:21
Lily is finding her way to hilton Hotel.
莉莉正在找去希尔顿酒店的路。
Lily:Hi,sir.Could you tell me where the Hilton Hotel is?
莉莉:先生,你好,您知道希尔顿酒店怎么走吗?
Passerby:Well,there are two Hilton Hotels around here.Which one is your destination?
路人:哦,这边有两个希尔顿酒店,你想去哪一个?
Lily:Eh,let me see.Sorry,I can't remember it,because I've been there only once,accompanied by my friends.
莉莉:嗯,让我想想。不好意思,我记不得了,我就去过那里一次,而且还是跟着同学一起去的。
Passerby:Then,it would be a little bit harder to find out your way.Do you remember for the name of the street,or one two landmarks?
路人:这样的话,可能有些难找了。那你记得街道的名字或是一两个地标性建筑吗?
Lily:A bookstore,probably.With a yellow and orange logo.
莉莉:好像有个书店,黄色和橙色的标牌。
Passerby:Good,any other clues?
路人:好的,那还有其他什么线索吗?
Lily:I remembered there is a very busy street several miles away.I waited for the traffic light for a very long time.
莉莉:我记得那边几英里之外是一条繁忙的街道。我在那里等了好长时间的红绿灯呢。
Passerby:Oh,is there a bank near there,Standard Charted possibly?
路人:哦,那里好像有个渣打银行,对吧?
Lily:Oh,yeah,I got it,there is a bank.My friend exchanged her money there.
莉莉:哦,是的,我想起来了,那边确实有个银行,我朋友还去那里兑换外币了。
Passerby:That's the second branch hotel of Hilton.Walk straight down and you will see the bookstore you just mentioned.Turn left,I believe,you will get it.
路人:那是希尔顿酒店的第二分店。径直走下去,你会看到刚才你说的那个书店,往左转,我相信你会找到的。
Lily:Great!Many thanks!
莉莉:太好了!太感谢了!
更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道
全国新东方英语课程搜索
(实习编辑:高奕飞)
|
|
相关推荐