首页>英语>英语学习>行业英语>旅游英语>

翻开就能用出国旅游英语:海关申报实用对话

网络2015-08-20 09:59

  Unit3 Customs Declaration海关申报

  第三部分 Conversations 实用对话

  情景对话1

  Disernarkation Report入境申报

  Stuff: Your passport bcket and dtsambarkation czird, please.

  工作人员:请出示您的护照、机票及入境登记表。

  Ross:Here yau are.

  罗斯:在这里。

  Stuff:And what is your purpose for visiting Australia?

  工作人员:请问您来澳洲的目的是什么?

  Ross:Sightseeing.

  罗斯:我是来观光的。

  Stuff: Where do you intand to visit?

  工作人员:您打算要去哪些地方?

  Ross:We will stay in Sydney for 3 da'ys, and then Hy to Caims.We're gaing to visit tha Griaat Barriar Reef an d do some snorkeling there for 3 days.

  罗斯:我们会在悉尼待三天,然后飞去凯恩斯。我们会去大堡礁玩三天,潜潜水。

  Stuff:Wher e are you going to stay in Sydney and Caims?

  工作人员:你们在悉尼和凯恩斯住哪里?

  Ross:We've booked a hotel in Sydney and B&B near the Great Barrier Reef.Here are the confirmation letrters.

  罗斯:覆们在悉尼的一个饭店订了房间,在大堡礁附近订了一间B&B。这些是住宿处的确认回函。

  Stuff:OK.I have!no mora quastions for you.Here's your passport.Enjqrr your stay.

  工作人员:好了.我没有别的问题了。给您护照。祝您玩得愉快。

  Ross:I will! Thank you!

  罗斯:我会的。谢谢!

  情景对话2

  Embarkation Report出境申报

  OfficiaI:Do you have anything to declare?

  工作人员:你有什么东西要申报吗?

  Traveler:Nothing really, I only brought a few gifts along.

  游客:没什么,我只买了几件礼物而已。

  OfficiaI:Could you open that suitcase, please?

  工作人员:请您打开那个箱子好吗?

  Traveler:Sure, no problem.

  游客:当然,没问题。

  Official:l'm sorry, sir, but this item you haw to pay import duties.

  工作人员:对不起.先生。这件物品您得缴付进口税。

  Traveler:How can I do the bonded storage work?

  游客:如何存关呢?

  OfficiaI:We will check it into the bonded storage room,and give youareceipt.When you leave the country,you can claim it thers.

  工作人员:我们把物品检查后,存放在海关仓库里,并给你一张收据。当你离开本国时,再去提取。

  Traveler:Good then,I'II put it in bonded storage.

  游客:那好,我把它存关吧。

  OfficiaI:Proceed over to that vnndow, please.

  工作人员:请到那边窗口,办理手续。

  Traveler:Thank you.

  游客:谢谢。

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(实习编辑:高奕飞)



相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语