翻开就能用出国旅游英语:预订房间实用对话
网络2015-08-20 10:06
Unit1 Booking Rooms 预订房间
第三部分 Conversations 实用对话
对话1
Booking Rooms 预订房间
Clerk:Goo d mo ming, this is the Hilton.May I help you?
职员:早上好,这是希尔顿饭店,需要我帮忙吗?
Li Hai:I'd like to reserve a room.
李海:我想预订一个房间。
Clerk:When is that?
职员:什么时候?
Li Hai:It's-from the fifth of May, for three days.
李海:5月5日开始,三天时间。
Clerk:What kind of room would you like?
职员:您想订哪种房间?
Li Hai:I'd like a double room.
李海:我要一个双人间。
Clerk:It's 580 yuan per night.
职员:每天580元占
Li Hai:That's fine.
李海:好的。
Clerk:May I have your name?
职员:能留下您的姓名吗?
Li Hai:Li Hai,L-I,H-A-I.
李海:李海,L-I; H-A-I。
对话2
Holiday Promotion 假日促销
Clerk:Grand Hotel.Ressrvations. What can I do for you?
工作人员:大酒店订房部二我能为您效劳吗?
Laurent:I'd like to reserve a room for this weekend.Do you have one available?
劳伦特:我要预订一个周末的房间。有空房吗?
Clerk:Do you want to have a single room or a double room?
工作人员:您要单人间还是双人间。
Laurent:Double room for Saturday and Sunday.
劳伦特:双人间。星期六、星期天住。
Clerk:Sorry, sir. All double rooms are completely booked up for the weekend.Only single rooms are available.
工作人员:先生,很抱歉,周末所有的双人间都订满了,只有单人间。
Laurent:How much is it for the single room?…and double room?
劳伦特:单人间价格是多少?双人间呢?
Clerk:60 dollars a night for a single room and 100 dollars for a double room, all including free continental breakfast,additional lO% surcharge.
工作人员:单人间60美元一夜,双人间1 00美元,均免费供应欧式早餐,另加10%服务费。
Laurent:Do you have king-sized bed in a single room?
劳伦特:单人间的床是否是特大号的?
Clerk:I think so, sir.
工作人员:是的,先生。
Laurent:All right.Is there any discount?
劳伦特:行,有折扣吗?
Clerk:Actualty this is holiday promotion price.There isn't any further discount on it.
工作人员:这已是假日促销价啦。很抱歉,再没有折扣了。
更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道
全国新东方英语课程搜索
(实习编辑:高奕飞)
|
|
相关推荐