首页>英语>英语学习>娱乐英语>影视英语>经典台词>

英剧《德伯家的苔丝》经典台词1(中英对照)

新东方在线2015-09-11 16:52

  Good day to you, Parson Tringham.

  您好啊 特林汉姆牧师

  Good day, Sir John.

  你好 约翰爵士

  Begging your pardon, Sir? Parson?

  您刚说什么 牧师

  We met last market-day, on this road at this time,

  上次赶集时 我们在这条路上遇见了

  and you called me Sir John. I did.

  您叫我约翰爵士 是啊


  And once before that, some weeks ago, again, Sir John.That is correct.

  几周前那次 您又叫我约翰爵士 没错

  You know that I am just plain John Durbeyfield the haggler,

  我只是个普通的小贩约翰·德北菲尔德

  so what I'm thinking...

  所以我觉得...

  Let me see your profile.

  把脸转过来给我瞧瞧

  Sir? Throw up your chin.

  什么 下巴抬起来

  There it is, the D'Urberville nose and chin.

  没错 正是德贝维尔家族的鼻子和下巴

  A trifle coarsened, perhaps.Sir?

  是粗俗了点 您说什么

  You are an aristocrat, Sir John.

  你是贵族出身 约翰爵士

  The direct descendant of one of the finest families in the land, the D'Urbervilles.

  是本地最显赫家族之一 德贝维尔家族的嫡系子孙

  I stumbled across the name in the parish records.

  我是在教区的家谱上偶然发现的

  From Normandy originally, came over with the Conqueror.

  祖籍在诺曼底 随着远征的军队而来

  Fought alongside Edward II and King John.

  在爱德华二世和约翰王麾下征战过

  Charles II made you Knights of the Royal oak for your loyalty.

  查理二世曾因其忠心 授以皇家橡树爵位

  So, if a knighthood were hereditary,as it more or less used to be,

  所以如果跟过去一样 爵位也能世袭的话

相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语