首页>英语>英语学习>娱乐英语>影视英语>经典台词>

英剧《德伯家的苔丝》经典台词4(中英对照)

新东方在线2015-09-11 16:57

  You were in the middle of the road!

  你挡在路中间了

  Look! Look what you've done.

  看看你做了什么

  No, sir, you mustn't!

  不 先生 千万不能

  Sorry, miss. It's all I can do.

  抱歉小姐 我只能这么做

  He won't sell Prince's body

  他不肯把王子的尸体卖了

  says when we were knights of the land,

  说我们还是英国爵士的时候

  we didn't sell our chargers for cat-meat,

  就从没把战马卖了做猫食

  let 'em keep their shillings.

  省省他们那点小钱吧

  Silly old fool.Mother...

  真是越老越蠢 妈妈

  Still, I suppose we must take the ups with the downs.

  看来 我们只能认命了

  He might get work, I suppose, as a day labourer.

  他得出去找活干 做做临时工

  if his heart holds out.

  如果心脏能受得了的话

  Mother, I'll go.

  妈 我去

  What's that?

  什么意思

  If that's what you want, I will go.

  如果你想让我去 我去好了

  Claim kin.

  去攀亲戚

相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语