出国旅游情景对话:讨论去南极旅游的出行方式
网络2015-10-28 16:15
Mary rants to know how travelers come to Antarctica. Kate tells her she went there by boat.
玛丽很想知道游客是怎么到达南极洲的,凯特告诉她自己是坐船去的。
Mary:How could people get there? By plane or by sea?
玛丽:游客是怎么去南极洲的呀?坐飞机还是坐船?
Kate:I believe nearly all Antarctic tourism is sea-based.
凯特:我想基本上所有去南极洲的旅行都是坐船去的。
Mary:Does that mean we will have to eat, sleep and entertain on the whole trip to Antarctica?
玛丽:这是不是意味着游客在整个旅行过程中都要在船上吃、睡、玩。
Kate:Yes, that is I want to say. All your meals and accommodation are
combined in one neat package.
凯特:是的,这也是我想说的。所有的饮食起居都在一起。
Mary:Actually, I think this is great.
玛丽:事实上我觉得这样很好。
Kate:why?
凯特:为什么呢?
Mary:That is because if you travel in this way, there will be no infrastructure has to be built ashore in Antarctica delicate environment.
玛丽:因为如果我们以这种方式去旅游,也就是说不需要建造基础设施,也就不会破坏南极洲脆弱的环境了。
Kate:You are so sweet.
凯特:你真是太贴心了。
Mary:That is what I have been thinking after so many trips around the world. We should always remember to protect our mother nature.
玛丽:这也是我去世界各地旅游时心里所想的,我们应该牢记要保护我们的自然母亲。
Kate: Yeah. I couldn't agree with you more.
凯特:没错,我也非常赞成你所说的。
更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道
全国新东方英语课程搜索
(实习编辑:高奕飞)
|
|
相关推荐