首页>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>英语美文>

拜伦著名诗歌合集:When We Two Parted

网络2015-11-17 11:37

 

  When we two parted

  当初我们俩分别,

  In silence and tears,

  只有沉默和眼泪,

  Half broken-hearted

  心儿几乎要碎裂,

  To sever for years,

  得分隔多少年岁!

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

  你的脸发白发冷,

  Colder thy kiss;

  你的吻更是冰凉;

  Truly that hour foretold

  确实呵,那个时辰

  Sorrow to this!

  预告了今日的悲伤!

  The dew of the morning

  清晨滴落的露珠

  Sunk chill on my brow—

  浸入我眉头,好冷——

  It felt like the warning

  对我今天的感触

  Of what I feel now.

  仿佛是预先示警。

  Thy vows are all broken,

  你把盟誓都背弃,

  And light is thy fame;

  名声也轻浮浪荡;

  I hear thy name spoken,

  听别人把你说起,

  And share in its shame.

  连我也羞愧难当。

  They name thee before me,

  他们当着我说你,

  A knell to mine ear;

  像丧钟响彻耳旁;

  A shudder comes o'er me—

  我周身止不住战栗——

  Why wert thou so dear?

  对你怎这样情长?

  They know not I knew thee,

  他们不知我熟悉你——

  Who knew thee too well:—

  只怕是熟悉过度;

  Long, long shall I rue thee,

  我会久久惋惜你,

  Too deeply to tell.

  深切得难以陈诉。

  In secret we met—

  想当初幽期密约,

  In silence I grieve,

  到如今默默哀怨:

  That thy heart could forget,

  你的心儿会忘却,

  Thy spirit deceive.

  你的灵魂会欺骗。

  If I should meet thee

  要是多少年以后,

  After long years,

  我偶然与你相会,

  How should I greet thee?—

  用什么将你迎候?

  With silence and tears.

  只有沉默和眼泪。

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(实习编辑:高奕飞)



相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语