英语口语:双十一又来了 各种网购表达
沪江2016-11-04 15:03
话说回来,一年一度的“双十一”又来了。相信各位童鞋已经都储备好干粮,准备好购物车,准备大干一票了。英语君身边有很多妹子都纷纷开启“海淘”技能,毕竟某宝已经是各位妹子的老战场了,没什么征服欲了。今天,英语君就带着大家,看看有哪些英语表达法是在双十一前必须学会的。
(1)打折(discount)
买家:
Is this a discount price?
这是折扣价吗?
Can you discount for cash payment?
用现金付款你能打折吗?
If I buy two, can you give me a discount?
如果我买两个,你能给我打折吗?
Can you discount it?
你可以打折吗?
I'll take two if you can give me a discount.
如果你能给我个折扣,我将买两个。
卖家:
Coat is on sale at a50% discount.
大衣五折特卖。
It's a discount price.
这已经是打过折扣的价格了。
I can give you a small discount.
我可以给你打点折。
These shirts are sold at a discount because some sizes are not available.
这种衬衣断码儿了,所以打折出售。[/cn
I'm sorry that's all the discount I'm allowed to give.
[cn]不好意思了,这是我能提供的打折底线了。
(2)太贵了?(expensive)
买家:
I will give 300 dollars for it.
300块我就买。
It is not bad, only it is a bit too dear.
东西倒不坏,就是太贵了些。
It is too expensive, I can’t afford it.
太贵了,我买不起
I'm afraid this is too expensive for me.
恐怕这对我来说太贵了。
That is steep, isn’t it?
这价钱太离谱了吧。
It's nice, but that's too expensive for a raincoat!
雨衣挺好的,但是太贵了!
Can you cut me a deal?
你可以算便宜一点吗?
卖家:
Do you think this dress is too expensive?
你认为这件衣服太贵了吗?
You will find our price is very competitive.
您会发现我们的价格很实惠。
It very cheap, I can't get down the price.
这已经很便宜了,我不能再降了。
The price is very moderate.
价钱已经很便宜了。
Please no bargain, because the stock are sold in low price, if possible I will give discount to you.
请大家不要议价了,已经很便宜了,能扣我一定口给你们的。
(3)运费?(freight)包邮吗?(Free shipping /free delivery)
买家:
Can I have this delivered for free?
可以包邮吗?
Could you speed up delivery?
你们可以加快送货吗?
Do you charge extra for delivery?
另收送货费吗?
Aren't these delivered-to-home items duty free?
这些送货到家的商品不是免税的吗?
卖家:
Click here for ways to get free shipping supplies!
想知道免费运输供应点请点击这里。
This product is eligible for free shipping.
此产品可享受免邮运费优惠!
From now on, all local customers can enjoy free shipping services on every netpurchase for HK$ 100 or above.
由即日起,所有本地顾客凡购物满港币$100或以上,即可享免费送货。
We'll deliver the books to your home for free and if there is any problem youcan return them.
我们还会免费送货上门。如果发现有问题,还可以退货。
(4)有没有其他颜色(color)、码数(yardage)、款式(style)?
买家:
Are these jackets in fashion?
这些夹克都是流行款式吗?
Do you have this design with only one coat?
你们有这种只有一件大衣的款式吗?
Do you have anything in a more unusual style?
有什么特别的款式吗?
Do you have anything like this of my size?
这款式有我的尺码吗?
Do not you have a reddish one in this pattern?
这个款式没有略带红色的吗?
Can I change it for another color?
我能换另外一种颜色吗?
By the way, does this suit have any other color?
另外,这件衣服还有别的颜色吗?
卖家:
I'm sorry the size you want is all sold out.
不好意思,你要的码数都卖完了。
You can order other size.
你可以定其他码数。
Styles include stripes and checks.
款式包括条纹的和格子的。
Some styles are so flattering that they instantly become classics.
有些款式特别衬人,很快就成了经典。
If you like, I give you other styles.
如果你愿意,我给你其他款式。
We also have many other styles, colors and code numbers should be a also awhole!
我们还有很多其他的款式,颜色和码号也一应具全!
(编辑:何莹莹)
相关推荐