首页>英语>英语学习>娱乐英语>影视英语>经典台词>

《美女与野兽》经典台词(中英双语)

互联网2017-03-23 11:09

  上个周末让小伙伴们日思夜想的真人版《美女与野兽》终于上映了~艾玛女神版的美女和大表哥版的野兽,你萌可还满意?华丽丽的画面+一波演技派客串,忙着舔屏的同时,影片里哪些台词最让你念念不忘呢?

  Belle: Have you really read every one of these books?

  贝尔:这里的每本书你都读过?

  Beast: No, some of them are in Greek.

  野兽:没有,它们有些是希腊文的。

  Beast: Think of the one thing that you've always wanted. See it in your mind's eye and feel it in your heart.

  野兽:想想你一直梦寐以求的事情。在你的脑海中呈现,用你的心灵去感受。

  Belle: What are you?

  贝尔:你是什么?

  Lumiere: I'm Lumiere!

  卢米埃: 我是卢米埃!

  Belle: And... you can talk?

  贝尔:可是…… 你会讲话?

  Cogsworth: Well, of course he can talk! That's all he ever does!

  葛士华:得了,他当然会讲话!他从来就是这样!

  Belle: [to a hairbrush] What's your name?

  贝尔:(对发刷说)你叫什么名字?

  Cogsworth: That's a hairbrush.

  葛士华:那就是个发刷。

  Beast: Will you join me for dinner?

  野兽:你愿意和我共进晚餐吗?

  Belle: You take me as your prisoner, and now you want to have dinner with me? Are you insane?

  贝尔:你拿我当囚犯,现在还让我与你共进晚餐?你是疯了吗?

  Belle: I'd starve before I'd ever eat with you!

  贝尔:我宁愿饿死也不和你一起吃饭!

  Beast: Well, be my guest! Go ahead and starve!

  野兽:好啊,随你便!饿死吧!

  Beast: If she doesn't eat with me, then she doesn't eat at all!

  野兽:如果她不和我一起吃,那就什么也别吃!

  Belle: I never thanked you for saving my life.

  贝尔:我从未谢过你的救命之恩。

  Beast: I never thanked YOU for not leaving me to be eaten by wolves...

  野兽:我也不曾谢过你没丢下我去喂狼……

  Beast: What are you doing here? What did you do to it?

  野兽:你在这儿干什么?你对它做了什么?

  Belle: Nothing!

  贝尔:什么也没有!

  Beast: Do you realize what you could have done? You could have damage the rose! Get out of here! GO!

  野兽:你知道你会造成什么吗?你会毁了这玫瑰!出去!滚!

  Belle: What happens when the last petal falls?

  贝尔:最后一片花瓣落下会发生什么?

  Lumiere: The master remains a beast forever...

  卢米埃:主人会永远成为野兽……

  Cogsworth: ...and we become antiques!

  葛士华:……我们也会变成古董!

  (编辑:何莹莹)

相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语