首页>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>英语美文>

一首哲理英文小诗:未选择的路(双语)

互联网2017-12-07 14:58

  Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

  黄色的树林里分出两条路

  And sorry I could not travel both

  可惜我不能同时去涉足

  And be one traveler, long I stood

  我在那路口久久伫立

  And looked down one as far as I could

  我向着一条路极目望去

  To where it bent in the undergrowth;

  直到它消失在丛林深处

  Then took the other, as just as fair,

  但我却选择了另外一条路

  And having perhaps the better claim,

  它荒草萎萎,十分幽寂

  Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

  显得更诱人,更美丽

  Though as for that the passing there

  虽然在这两条小路上

  Had worn them really about the same,

  都很少留下旅人的足迹

  And both that morning equally lay

  虽然那天清晨落叶满地

  In leaves no step had trodden black.

  两条路都未经脚印污染

  Oh, I kept the first for another day!

  呵,留下一条路等改日再见

  Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

  但我知道路径延绵无尽头

  I doubted if I should ever come back.

  恐怕我难以再回返

  I shall be telling this with a sigh

  也许多少年后在某一个地方

  Somewhere ages and ages hence:

  我将轻声叹息把往事回顾

  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -

  一片森林里分出两条路

  I look the one less traveled by,

  而我却选择了人迹更少的一条

  And that has made all the difference.

  从此决定了我一生的道路

(编辑:何莹莹)

相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语