首页>英语>英语学习>口语>实用口语>

节后第一天上班很抓狂?15种关于抓狂的英文表达

沪江2018-02-23 15:18

  假期如白驹过隙,眼睛一闭一睁就过去了……

  春节小长假后上班的你是不是感到十分抓狂呢?是不是有太多的事情要做却无从下手?是不是还没休息够,一工作就崩溃了?是不是经过一个挥霍的春节,已经开启吃土模式了?

  下面是一些最常见的表达生气、沮丧、发怒的英语习语,必要时可加以使用。

  ➤ go bananas 发疯

  I’ll go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.

  你要是再问这个问题,我就要疯了。

  ➤ go nuts 抓狂

  We’ve got so many complaints today, I think I’ll go nuts.

  今天竟然有这么多人投诉,我简直要抓狂了。

  ➤ lose it 情绪失控

  When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.

  艾丽卡让蒂姆离开时,蒂姆情绪失控,冲着她大喊大叫。

  ➤ go mental 发神经

  Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You’ll get fired.

  发什么神经?你竟然跟老板争执不休?你会被解雇的。

  ➤ freak out 十分不安

  Mum, don’t freak out! I’ve just crashed the car.

  妈,别那么紧张!我只是把车撞了。

  ➤ go bonkers 精神崩溃

  When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.

  得知还要再等一个小时,我立马崩溃了。

  ➤ go berserk 变得狂躁

  The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.

  得知航班取消后,人群开始躁动起来。

  ➤ blow one’s top 大发脾气

  I think he’ll blow his top when you give him the news.

  你把这个消息告诉他,他一定会大发脾气。

  ➤ fly off the handle 勃然大怒

  My dad flies off the handle anytime someone mentions politics.

  一有人谈论政治,父亲就发怒。

  ➤ hit the ceiling/ hit the roof 大发雷霆

  I can’t be late. My parents will hit the roof.

  我不敢迟到,不然我父母会发飙的。

  ➤ go ballistic 狂怒

  My new neighbors throw parties every night. It just makes me go ballistic.

  新邻居夜夜开派对,我要疯了。

  ➤ go off the deep end 大发脾气

  I’ll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else’s mistake.

  要是由于他人失误让我丢了饭碗,我会勃然大怒的。

  ➤ blow up 生气

  When I saw the look on Helen’s face, I just knew she’d blow up.

  一看到海伦的脸色,我就知道她生气了。

  ➤ pop one’s cork 发怒

  I have something to tell you. Please, don’t pop your cork.

  有些事我得告诉你,你千万别生气。

  ➤ go ape 发狂

  Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.

  苏西听到这个消息,一定会受不了的。

(编辑:何莹莹)

相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语