首页>英语>英语学习>口语>实用口语>

实用口语:“冻死宝宝了”英文怎么说?

新东方网整理2018-02-24 10:48

  降温之后又降温,这个冬天真的冷,突然想到《权力的游戏》中有这样一句:

  Nothing burns like the cold. 

  “寒冷最灼人”

  英文中如何表达寒冷呢?今天我们来分享一下

  It's freezing/chilly out there!

  外面冷死了!

  It's a bit nippy today, but I will still run my usual distance.

  虽然今天有点冷,但我还是会坚持和往常跑一样远的。

  There is a real nip in the air today.

  今天寒气袭人。

  It's brass monkey weather today. You'd better wrap up warm!

  今天真是冷得要命,你最好穿暖和点。

  Tomorrow is supposed to be mind-numbingly cold. I need to get out my heavy winter jacket.

  明天应该非常冷,我需要拿出我的厚棉袄了。

  6. The wind really chills me to the bone. / The wind is bone-chilling.

  这寒风真是刺骨。

  7. I'm frozen/stiff.

  我简直冻僵了。

  8. I am freezing my toes off.

  我脚趾都快冻掉了。

  9. The wind just cuts right through you.

  风简直是直接穿过身体。

  10. I can't stop shivering from the cold.

  我冷得不停打哆嗦。

  11. This cold front is taking its toll!

  寒流正在发威呢!

  12.It's like the weather of Chicago.

  我很喜欢用下面这句来表达寒冷。

(编辑:何莹莹)

相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语