看电影学英文 :《无敌破坏王2》台词(中英对照)
互联网2018-12-07 11:17
台词
Ralph:Hey, kid! Wake up!
嘿!小鬼,快醒醒!
Vanellope:Ralph, what is wrong with you?
雷夫,你是怎么了?
Ralph:Start churning butter and put on your church shoes, little sister, 'cause we're about to blast off!
快做好准备,因为我们马上要登场了。
Vanellope:Ralph, what is it you're trying to say?
雷夫,你到底想说什么?
Ralph:We're going to the Internet.
我们要上线了。
Vanellope:What?
什么?
Vanellope:Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Internet.
女士们,先生们,让我来隆重介绍网络世界。
Ralph:Cool! Wow! Look at all this stuff.
太酷了,哇!快看这些东西。
Vanellope:This is the most beautiful miracle I've ever seen.
这是我见过最美的奇迹。
KnowsMore:Welcome to the Search Bar. What can I help you find today?
欢迎来到搜索引擎吧。今天想要搜什么?
Ralph:Um...
嗯......
KnowsMore: Umbrella? Umbrage? Umami?
恩情?恩惠?恩怨?(自动联想识别-并非单词本意)
Ralph:No. 不
KnowsMore:Noah's Ark? No Doubt? Nordstrom Rack?
布丁,部落,步伐?(自动联想识别-并非单词本意)
Ralph:Rrr! 呃!
KnowsMore: Ergonomics? Urban Outfitters? Urkel?
鳄鱼?恶搞?噩梦?(自动联想识别-并非单词本意)
Vanellope: I'm pretty sure he's just trying to guess what you're going to say.
我知道了,他再猜你想说什么。
KnowsMore:My autofill is a touch aggressive today.
我的自动联想今天很灵敏。
Vanellope:Let me try. Take me to a Web site that's super intense and really nuts.
让我来试一试。带我去一个超级嗨的网站。
KnowsMore:Oh. I only found one result.
哦,我只查到一项结果。
Vanellope:Aw, come on. Princesses and cartoon characters? Barf.
有没有搞错?公主与卡通人物?太逊了。
Eeyore:Hey! 嘿!
Vanellope:Whoa. Cool!
哇,酷!
Stormtrooper: You're coming with us, kid.
小鬼,你被逮捕了。
Vanellope: Hi. Whoa, whoa! Ladies, I'm a princess, too.
嗨。哇,哇!各位女士們,我也是公主喔。
Pocahontas: What kind of a princess are you?
你是什么公主?
Rapunzel:Do you have magic hair?
你有魔法长发吗?
Vanellope:No. 沒有。
Elsa:Magic hands?
有魔法手吗?
Vanellope:No. 沒有。
Cinderella:Do animals talk to you?
小动物会跟你说话吗?
Vanellope:No. 并不会。
Snow White:Were you poisoned?
曾被人下过毒吗?
Vanellope:No. 沒。
Aurora and Tiana:Cursed?
受过诅咒吗?
Vanellope:No. 也沒。
Belle and Rapunzel: Kidnapped or enslaved?
被绑架或奴役吗?
Vanellope:No! Are you guys OK? Should I call the police?
通通沒有!你们还好吧?要我报警吗
Rapunzel:Do people assume all your problems got solved because a big strong man showed up?
是不是每个人都觉得你的难题都是靠男人解决的?
Vanellope:Yes. What is up with that?
没错,怎么会说到那个?
Princesses:She is a princess!
她是公主沒錯!
Voiceover:Ralph Breaks the Internet.
无敌破坏王:大闹互联网
Ralph:Shouldn't it be Ralph Wrecks the Internet?
为什么不直接用「网络破坏王」?
Vanellope:Yeah, since he is "Wreck-It Ralph."
对啊,既然他已然是「破坏王」了。
Yesss:Oh yeah, but "break the Internet?" It's, like, a thing.
对,但「大闹互联网」听起來像是个大事件。
Ralph:Right, it's just... "Wreck the Internet" kind of sounds better, doesn't it?
沒错,但上去更朗朗上口,不是吗?
Yesss:You're not wrong.
好像也对。
相关推荐