首页>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>英语美文>

双语美文:爱的眼镜

互联网2019-11-04 14:14

  Beep! Beep! Beep!

  铃铃铃!

  My arm swung over to my dresser

  我扬起胳膊,伸向穿衣柜

  and grabbed the alarm clock that had awakened me.

  抓起那只把我吵醒的闹钟

  I shut it off

  关掉闹钟

  and pulled it to my face

  我把它凑到脸旁

  to see the hands pointing to 6 O’clock.

  看到时针正指着6点

  Slowly I reached over

  我慢慢的向穿衣柜摸索

  and put it back down.

  把闹钟放回原处

  I threw my covers off

  掀开被子

  and swung my legs out of bed.

  把两腿伸到床边

  I stepped over my still snoring beagle

  我从还在打鼾的小猎犬旁边经过

  and stumbled into the bathroom.

  摇摇晃晃的走进浴室

  Then after I was done

  梳洗一番之后

  I walked back into the bedroom

  我走回卧室

  and started to get dressed.

  开始穿衣服

  Something seemed off, though.

  我隐隐感到有些不对劲

  Things didn’t look quite right.

  我眼前的东西都看不来不太对

  Everything seemed fuzzy and out of focus.

  每样东西都毛毛糙糙的,似乎没有聚焦

  The world around me looked both blurry and scary.

  我周围的世界看起来既模糊又可怕

  I rubbed my eyes

  我揉了揉眼睛

  thinking something was wrong with them.

  想着一定是眼睛出了什么问题

  Then I realized what it was.

  随后我边意识到了问题所在

  I hadn’t put my glasses on yet.

  原来是因为我没有戴眼镜

  I wish I could say that this was the first time this has happened,

  我真希望自己可以说,这是我第一次遇到这种问题

  but it isn’t.

  但这不是实话

  Too often in this life

  在这一生中,有太多次

  I have rushed through my day,

  我一整天都匆匆忙忙

  deprived myself of sleep at night,

  剥夺自己晚上的睡眠时间

  and woke up the next morning with a drowsy mind

  第二天早上带着昏昏沉沉的脑子起床

  that wasn’t working quite right.

  脑筋不能很好的运作

  Still, I can laugh at times like this

  现在,我可以嘲笑自己曾有过这样的处境

  and use my forgotten glasses as a reminder

  用那副经常被我遗忘的眼镜提醒自己

  to take better care of myself.

  要好好照顾自己

  There is another set of glasses, however,

  然而,还有另外一幅眼镜

  that I try never to forget.

  我会努力永远铭记于心

  I try to remember them

  我会努力记住它们

  no matter how tired my mind and body are.

  无论自己的身心多么疲累

  These are the glasses of love.

  那就是爱的眼镜

  They help my heart and soul to see things clearly.

  是它们让我的心和灵魂能清楚的看清事物

  They help me to see just how much my family loves me.

  它们帮助我看清,家人如何深爱着我

  They help me to see how much I can love as well.

  它们也帮助我看清,我能付出多少爱

  They help me to see

  它们帮我看到

  just how beautiful this world can be

  这个世界可以多么美丽

  when we all love each other.

  只要我们彼此相爱

  They help me to live as I was meant to live.

  它们帮助我以我本应该的方式生活下去

  They help me to make this world a better place.

  它们帮助我让世界成为更好的地方

  And they help me to become the person I want to be.

  它们帮助我成为自己想成为的人

  Without love this world can look fuzzy and out of focus.

  没有爱,世界看起来模糊一片,没有焦点

  It can seem blurry and scary.

  没有爱,世界既朦胧又可怕

  It can look alien and threatening.

  没有爱,世界是那么陌生,充满威胁

  Yet,

  可是

  when you see through the eyes of love

  当你透过爱的眼镜看世界

  the world becomes warm and friendly.

  世界变得温暖而友好

  It is a world in which everyone is your brother or sister.

  在爱的世界,每个人都是你的兄弟姐妹

  Put on those badly needed glasses of love then.

  所以,快带上这副世人岌需的,爱的眼镜吧

  Let yourself see things clearly.

  让自己能更清楚的看到世界

  Let yourself live a life of love, vision, and joy

  让你一生都充满爱,喜悦和开阔的视野

  today, tomorrow and forever.

  今天,明天,直到永远

XDF英语学习
xdfyyw

为您提供听说读写译英语学习方法、英美剧最新资讯。

长按二维码发现惊喜

最热推荐

相关推荐

精品直播

首页 中考 高考 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 小学 英语 学前