首页>英语>英语学习>少儿英语>英语故事>

晨读:北风和太阳(双语)

互联网2019-12-11 19:16

  The north wind and the sun are good friends. But one day they quarrel about something.

  北风和太阳是好朋友。但是有一天他们为了一件事争吵了。

  “I am stronger than you,” the cold north wind says.

  寒冷的北风说:“我比你强壮。”

  “Indeed you are not. I’m stronger than you.” answer the soft, warm sun.

  “你的确不是。我比你强壮。”柔和温暖的太阳回答。

  Just then they see a man walking along the road.

  就在这时,他们看见一个人在路上走着。

  “I can get that man’s hat off his head,” the wind says.

  “我可以把那个人的帽子从他头上摘下来,”风说。

  “I can get that man’s hat off his head, too,” answers the sun.

  “我也可以把帽子从头上摘下来。”太阳回答。

  “Then let’s see who can get the man’s hat off his head,” says the wind. “The one who can do that first is stronger.”

  “那么,让我们看看谁能把这个人的帽子从头上取下来,”风说。“谁先做到,谁就更强大。”

  “OK! You try it first,” says the soft, warm sun.

  “好的!你先来。”温柔温暖的太阳说。

  “All right!” So the north wind begins to blow.

  “好吧!”于是北风开始吹。

  But the harder the wind blows, the tighter the man holds his hat and coat. The wind can’t make him take them off.

  但是风刮得越猛,这个人就把他的帽子和外套抓得越紧。风不能让他把帽子取下来。

  “It is my turn now,” the sun says. So the sun comes out and shines down warmly upon the man.

  “现在轮到我了,”太阳说。于是太阳出来了,温暖地照在这个人身上。

  The man feels hot. He takes off his hat first, and then even his coat.

  男人觉得热。他先脱下帽子,然后连外衣也脱了。

  “That’s enough! You are stronger than I.” the wind says.

  “够了!你比我强壮。”风说。

关注新东方网服务号
免费获取初、高中英语学习干货
新东方网二维码

1、长按二维码【保存图片】或【截屏】保存;
2、打开微信,点击右上角【+】选择【扫一扫】,安卓手机点击右上角【…】选择【从相册选取二维码】苹果手机点击右上角【相册】
3、识别成功后,点击【关注公众号】即可。

最热推荐

相关推荐

首页 中考 高考 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 小学 英语 学前