首页>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>双语新闻>科技IT>

同种表情三星爱疯谷歌三种画风:哪一个最萌?

MENTALFLOSS2015-11-11 11:06Arika Okrent

  Emojis are a great boon to text communication. Subtle emotional messages that in person we might convey by gestures, facial expression, or tone of voice can be conveniently summed up with tiny cartoon faces. But different platforms display the same emoji specification in different ways.

  表情符号对短信交流是一大福音。面对面交流时我们可能采用的手势、面部表情还有声调等细微的情感信息,都可以浓缩为卡通小脸儿来传达。但不同平台同一规格的表情呈现出来却大相径庭。

  You might think you’re saying “This is awkward…” while your friend is getting “I am shocked and appalled!” That can lead to all kinds of misunderstanding. To help you navigate these potentially dangerous cross-platform social interactions, here are nine emoji that come out with important differences on Apple (iOS 9.1), Google (Android 5), and Samsung (Galaxy S5).

  你或许觉得你说的是“这个很怪...",而你的朋友得到的却是“我震惊了,吓尿!”这样就会产生各种各样的误解。为助你轻松驾驭这些具潜在危险的跨平台社交信息的交互,如下是九大在苹果 (iOS 9.1)、谷歌(安卓 5)和三星(Galaxy S5)上有显著差异的表情符号。

  1. GRIMACING

  鬼脸


  Apple: “Heh heh. This is awkward.”

  苹果:“嘿!嘿!这下尴尬了。”

  Google: “Aargh. I am so pissed right now.”

  谷歌:“哼!我超不爽!”

  Samsung: “I am shocked and appalled!”

  三星:“震呆,吓屎!”

  2. PERSEVERE

  坚持不懈


  Apple: “Oof. I’m trying.”

  苹果:“唉。我还在努力。”

  Google: “Mmmmggmrmgm. I can’t even!”

  谷歌:“呃... 臣妾做不到!”

  Samsung: “Wellll hellooooo there, good looking…”

  三星:“嗨,亲,看上去不错嘛...”

  3. HUSHED

  嘘


  Apple: “Oh, dear. That is surprising.”

  苹果:“哦,亲爱的,这个蛮出人意料的。”

  Google: “Not gonna say a word. Nope.”

  谷歌:“保留意见,不予评论。”

  Samsung: “B-but, why?”

  三星:“可是,为什么呢?”

相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语