职场实用口语:交货与装运
网络2015-09-02 09:39
Will you advise our customers of shipment when the goods are loaded on board?
货物上船后你们可以通知我们的客户吗?
A:Will you advise our customers of shipment when the goods are loaded on board?
A:货物上船后你们可以通知我们的客户吗?
B:I’m afraid you will have to advise your customers yourselves.
B:恐怕你们得自己通知客户。
When do you think you will fulfill our order?
下周前能把货备妥并可以发货吗?
The ship should be at the port of loading within 10 to 20 days after the goods have been ready.
货物备好后10天到20天之内船只应到达装货港。
To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment,we hope that partial shipment is allowed.
为了便于准备货物,我们希望允许分批装运。
A:To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.
A:为了便于准备货物,我们希望允许分批装运。
B:I suggest that you make shipment in two lots.
B:我建议你们分两批装运。
Please ship the goods in one lot in May.
请将货物于5月份一次装运。
A:Please ship the goods in one lot in May.
A:请将货物于5月份一次装运。
B:I'm not sure if we are able to get the necessary shipping space.
B:我们能否租到必需的舱位,我没把握。
We hope that the goods would arrive in time for the New Year rush.
我们希望货物能赶在新年销售旺季时抵达。
A:We hope that the goods would arrive in time for the New Year rush.
A:我们希望货物能赶在新年销售旺季时抵达。
B:I’m sorry we can't promise delivery earlier than December.
B:很抱歉,我们不能保证早于12月份发货。
★ in time
★ 及时
★ on time
★ 按时
We propose transshipment be allowed at Hong Kong.
我们建议允许在香港转船。
A:We propose transshipment be allowed at Hong Kong.
A:我们建议允许在香港转船。
B:We may agree to have the goods transshipped at Hong Kong,but the extra charges are to be for your account.
B:我们可以允许在香港转船,但是附加的费用由你方承担。
It is regrettable that shipment is overdue for more than two months.
很遗憾,装运已超过了 2个月。
Do you allow any quantity difference when the goods are loaded on board ship?
装船数量是不是允许有机动幅度?
A:Do you allow any quantity difference when the goods are loaded on board ship?
A:装船数量是不是允许有机动幅度?
B:Yes,there may be some difference, but it can't exceed 5% of the quantity stipulated.
B:是的,可以有些出入,但不可超过每批装船数量的5%。
更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道
全国新东方英语课程搜索
(实习编辑:高奕飞)
|
|
相关推荐