职场实用口语:包装问题
网络2015-09-02 09:40
I’d tike to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。
A:I'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
A:我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。
B:The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture rust and shock.
B:机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈和防震。
The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.
包装必须十分坚固,以防粗鲁的搬运。
A:The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.
A:包装必须十分坚固,以防粗魯的搬运。
B:We have especially reinforced our packing.
B:我们已特意加固包装。
Please reinforce the cardboard boxes with double straps.
请在纸板箱外加两道箍。
A:Please reinforce the cardboard boxes with double straps.
A:请在纸板箱外加两道箍。
B:We'll reinforce our packing strong enough to withstand rough handling.
B:我们一定会加固包装,以便能承受粗野的搬运。
Please make sure that cases are marked “Fragile” or “Handle With Care”.
请确保箱子上标有“易碎品”、“小搬运”字样。
A:Please make sure that cases are marked " Fragile” or" Handle With Care”.
A:请确保箱子上标有“易碎品”、"小心搬运”字样。
B:We will see to it.
B:我们会做到的。
We need these goods to be packed in wooden cases.
这批货我们要求用木箱来包装。
A:We need these goods to be packed in wooden cases.
A:这批货我们要求用木箱来包装。
B:Well, last time you told me that you wanted the most economical packing,this will cost you more.
B:可是上一次你跟我说要最便宜的包装啊!这样一来会比较贵。
You would be sure to use durable packing materials.
你们务必使用耐用的包装材料。
A:You would be sure to use durable packing materials.
A:你们务必使用耐用的包装材料。
B:We never use any kind of inferior packaging. Your goods will be safe.
B:我们公司从来不使用任何劣等包装。你的货会很安全的。
We hope you send future consignment with soft packing instead of paper all around.
我们希望你们今后发货用软的包装物而不是用纸来包装。
Can you please tell me what the shipping mark stands for?
请告诉我这唛头是指什么,好吗?
A:Can you please tell me what the shipping mark stands for?
A:请告诉我这唛头是指什么,好吗?
B:This shipping mark indicates the total number of cases,the ordinal number of package and number of the bill of lading.
B:这个唛头标明了总箱数、包裹序号和提单号。
Is sales packing important in the circulation?
内包装在商品流通中很重要吗?
A:Is sales packing important in the circulation?
A:内包装在商品流通中很重要吗?
B:Yes,very. It can not only protect the goods,but also attract customers.
B:是的,相当重要。它不仅仅能保护商品,而且能吸引顾客。
Since it is a CIF transaction,packing charges should be for the seller’s account.
由于是以到岸价格成交,那么包装费用应由卖方承担。
I think our products should have a special look.
我认为我们的产品应该有独特的外观。
The packing should be modem and distinctive.
包装要现代,要与众不同。
The key points of packing lie in protecting the goods from moisture.
包装的关键是防潮。
Please use good packaging for such nice products.
这么好的商品,请一定要好好包装。
Kindly stencil our shipping marks in letter 4 inches high,and give gross and net weight on each box.
请用4英寸的字体刷标志,并在每只箱上注明毛重和净重。
更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道
全国新东方英语课程搜索
(实习编辑:高奕飞)
|
|
相关推荐