英剧《德伯家的苔丝》经典台词4(中英对照)
新东方在线2015-09-11 16:57
I do beg your pardon, Lady D'Urberville.
请您原谅 德贝维尔夫人
Please forgive the intrusion, your ladyship, but my name is...
请原谅我不请自来 夫人 我叫...
Begging your pardon, ma'am.
请您原谅 夫人
Please forgive the intrusion, your ladyship,
请原谅我不请自来 夫人
but my name is Tess Durbeyfield and I have come...
我叫苔丝·德北菲尔德 我是来
Can I help you?I am Mr D'Urberville.
需要帮忙吗 我是德贝维尔先生
Have you come to see me or my mother?
你是来找我 还是我母亲的
Your mother, sir.
您母亲
A pity.Well, she can't see you, I'm afraid.
真遗憾 恐怕她不能见你
She's an invalid.You'll have to deal with me. Is it business?
她卧病在床 你只能跟我谈 是公事吗
Not business, sir, it...I can hardly bring myself to say.
不是公事 先生 我真是难以启齿
Pleasure, then?No, it is...It's very foolish.
是喜事吗 不 因为这很愚蠢
I like foolish things. Try again.
我喜欢愚蠢的事 说吧
更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道
全国新东方英语课程搜索
(编辑:何莹莹)
|
|
相关推荐