首页>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>英语美文>

拜伦著名诗歌合集:To M. S. G.

网络2015-11-17 11:41

 

  要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

  When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

  休要迁怒于睡眠;

  Extend not your anger to sleep;

  你的爱只在梦乡存在,——

  For in visions alone your affection can live,—

  醒来,我空余泪眼。

  I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

  睡神!快封闭我的神志,

  Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

  让昏倦流布我周身;

  Shed o'er me your languor benign;

  愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

  Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

  像仙境一样销魂!

  What rapture celestial is mine!

  听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

  They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

  也是死亡的样品;

  Mortality's emblem is given;

  天国倘若是这般滋味,

  To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

  愿死神早早降临!

  If this be a foretaste of heaven!

  舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

  Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

  我何曾心花怒放;

  Nor deem me too happy in this;

  梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福

  If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

  只许我凝眸痴望。

  Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

  梦中,也许你笑口微开,

  Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

  莫说我受罚还不够!

  Oh! think not my penance deficient!

  入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

  When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

  这苦刑怎生忍受!

  To awake will be torture sufficient.

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(实习编辑:高奕飞)



相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语