歪国人发脾气:怎么用英语表达“扯淡”
沪江2016-11-17 10:21
(3)nonsense
胡说;废话
e.g. None of your nonsense!
别胡说八道了!
e.g. You mustn't chatter nonsense on serious diplomatic occasions.
在严肃的外交场合你可不能唠唠叨叨地胡说一气。[/cn
e.g. I'm fed up with all those nonsense.
[cn] 所有那些胡言乱语我真听腻了
e.g. What nonsense be ye talking!
你在这儿胡说什么呀!
(4)Gibberish n.
乱语;快速而不清楚的言语
e.g. This may be reassuring if you find every time you meet the object of your affections you talk complete gibberish. [/en
所以倘若你发现你的每次表白都以胡言乱语告终,那你大可放心。
[en]e.g. Five years ago, that question would have been gibberish.
5年前,这个问题简直就是胡言乱语。
另外,gibberish 还有无用的,乱码的意思。
e.g. Doing this adds some gibberish to the URL.
这样做增加了一些无用的网址。
e.g. Without the proper decryption, the content of the message would just be digital gibberish.
没有正确的解密系统,邮件内容不过是些乱码罢了。
(5)Bullshit
讲废话
e.g. This is complete bullshit.
这完全是瞎扯淡。
e.g. But all of that is just marketing bullshit.
但所有这些都只是营销的屁话。
(6)Baloney
胡扯;蠢货;熏肠
e.g. Dad, his story's baloney.
爸,他鬼话连篇。
e.g. I think what you've just said is a lot of baloney.
我觉得刚才你所说的都是胡扯。
e.g. There're lots of people that believe that, and I think it is utter baloney.
很多人坚信有,可我认为这纯属胡扯。
e.g. Let us cut the baloney on this subject.
关于这个问题我们就别胡扯了。
e.g. Baloney! I never said that.
胡扯!我从没那么说。
e.g. That's a load of baloney.
鬼话连篇。
(编辑:何莹莹)
相关推荐