首页>英语>英语学习>口语>实用口语>

“不知道”只会I don't know?这些比它高级100倍!

沪江2017-06-28 11:13

  如何表达“我累了”……

  1. I'm exhausted.

  我真是筋疲力尽了。

  2. I'm dead tired.

  我累死了。

  3. I'm pooped.

  我累趴下了。

  4. I'm spent.

  我没劲了。

  5. I'm beat.

  我累趴了。

  6. I'm running on fumes. / I'm running on empty.

  我真的没劲了。

  7. I can hardly keep my eyes open.

  我眼睛都睁不开了。

  8. I'm gonna hit the sack.

  我要睡觉了。(hit the sack = go to bed)

  职场上,称职的主管都知道士气有多重要,那么如何给别人打气呢?

  职场中,如何鼓励同事?

  1. Keep up the good work!

  做得很好,继续努力。

  2. That was a nice try.

  这个尝试不错。(别人努力但失败之后,给予对方这样的鼓励。)

  3. That's a real improvement.

  这个进步真大。

  4. You're on the right track.

  这就对了。

  5. You've almost got it.

  你已经差不多想到了。

  6. You're doing great.

  你做得很棒。

  7. Don't give up! / Hang in there!

  别放弃,坚持下去。

  8. Give it your best shot.

  你要全力以赴。(best shot = best try, best effort)

  9. Nice job! / You did great!

  做得好!

  如何说记不清事情了?

  1. If I remember correctly… / As far as I can recall…

  如果我没记错的话……

  2. I have a vague recollection of…

  我模糊记得……

  3. It's on the tip of my tongue.

  话就在我嘴边,就是想不起来。

  4. My mind went blank.

  我的脑子一片空白。

  5. It doesn't ring a bell.

  我实在没什么印象了。

  6. Please remember to…

  请记住……

  7. I'd like to remind you about…

  我想提醒你……

  工作中,不经意间可能冒犯了别人,那么关于“生气”有哪些说法呢?

  职场冒犯了别人,怎么表达?

  1. They got off on the wrong foot.

  他们一开始就互不对头。 (got off on the wrong foot= when they first met, they didn't get along)

  2. She took offense at his comment.

  听到他的评论,她立刻火了。

  3. He has a chip on his shoulder.

  他总是愤愤不平。(= he is easily offended)

  4. She got bent out of shape.

  她气疯了。

  5. He left in a huff.

  他怒气匆匆地走了。(in a huff:气冲冲)

  6. He has a short fuse.

  他很容易生气。 (a short fuse= he gets angry easily)

  7. She dissed her colleagues.

  她羞辱了同事。 (= she insulted/disrespected her colleagues)

  8. He got his nose out of joint.

  他鼻子都气歪了。(out of joint:错位,脱臼)

(编辑:何莹莹)

相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语