首页>英语>英语学习>英语听力>听力视频>演讲视频>

新东方APP下载入口

新东方网整理2019-04-10 14:14新东方网

  这次在联合国的全英文发言,也让网友纷纷为易烊千玺点赞~

  

  

  更让人惊喜的是,千玺这次参加论坛不止做了一次发言~

  今天早上,联合国微博又po出了易烊千玺代表亚太地区分会场进行的汇报演讲。同样是全程英文~

  

  易烊千玺说,“对青少年来说最关键的三个需求是:性别平等、教育和赋权。” 为了实现联合国可持续发展目标,他还提出了三点建议~ 戳视频来听听吧:

  演讲全文如下:

  Dear moderator, excellences, and fellow young people, thank you so much for giving me the floor.

  主持人,阁下们和青年伙伴们,感谢各位给我这个机会。

  I’m Yi Yangqianxi. It’s my honor to report back the discussion from the Asia and Pacific session on behalf of the group.

  我是易烊千玺,我很荣幸能够代表亚太地区分会场来对我们昨天的讨论进行汇报。

  According to our discussion, the top three key needs for young people are gender equality, education and empowerment.

  根据我们的讨论,对青少年来说最关键的三个需求是性别平等、教育和赋权。

  Young people can make a difference.

  青少年可以改变世界。

  Young people can bring creativity into solutions, like using social media and new technologies.

  青少年可以提供创新的解决方案,例如使用社交媒体和创新技术。

  At the Asia and Pacific session, we looked at what meaningful youth participation means for five SDGs.

  在亚太区分会场的讨论中,我们探讨了青少年的参与对实现五个可持续发展目标所带来的意义。

  You can see around the interesting posters our youth participants form the region has made.

  大家环顾会场可以看到,来自亚太区的青年代表们所绘制的有趣的海报。

  Here are our recommendations.

  我们所提出的建议如下。

  First, put people at the centre during all policy-making, programming and advocacy process. We must consider young people’s real needs.

  首先,在制定政策,规划和倡导的过程中,做到以人为本。我们需要从青少年真正的需求出发。

  Second, ensure that ‘empower, equal and inclusive’ are the key principles embedded in all development agendas.

  其次,确保“赋权、平等以及包容”作为关键原则融入到所有的发展议程里。

  Finally, equip young people with skills that are needed in a changing world through updated education program that fit the labour market.

  最后,通过不断更新且满足劳动力市场的教育项目来帮助青少年获取所需的技能,以适应飞速变化的世界。

  Young people should not only be job-seekers, but also job-creators.

  青少年不应只是找工作的人,也可以成为创造工作的人。

  Young people are demanding change right here, right now.

  青少年在呼吁改变,就在这里,就在现在。

  And in Asia Pacific we stand ready to make sure we play our parts in achieving the SDGs.

  在亚太区,我们已经做好了准备。

  We have a phrase in Chines, “Yi qi lai ba”. It means ‘C’mon together. Let’s go.’”

  在中文里有一句短语,叫“一起来吧”。意思是“Come on! Let’s go.”。

  So let’s take action today. Yi qi lai ba.

  所以让我们今天就行动起来,一起来吧!

相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语