职场实用口语:商业保险
网络2015-09-02 09:38
May I suggest a free of particular average policy?
保平安险如何?
A:May I suggest a free of particular average policy?
A:保平安险如何?
B:That's better,but I think we need to cover more Kinds of things,like damaged by seawater for example.
B:这比较合适,不过我想我们可能需要多一点保障,例如像水溃损害等。
I think we should get an AAR insurance policy.
我想我们该投个全险。
A:I think we should get an AAR insurance policy.
A:我想我们该投个全险。
B:Good idea. Even though the insurance premiums will be higher,we will be safer.
B:好主意!虽然全险的保费比较高,但我们可以放心一点。
★ AAR insurance = against all risks insurance
★ 全险
What kind of insurance is the People’s Insurance Company of China able to provide?
中国人民保险公司能提供什么险别?
A:What kind of insurance is the People’s Insurance Company of China able to provide?
A:中国人民保险公司能提供什么险别?
B:PICC can provide a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport.
B:中国人民保险公司可以承保海洋运输的所有险别。
Have you taken out insurance yet on this shipment?
您是否已经替这批货物投保了?
A:Have you taken out insurance yet on this shipment?
A:您是否已经替这批货物投保了?
B:Yes, we talked about it with our underwriter,and think that we should get a policy for total loss only.
B:是的,我们和保险公司谈过,觉得应该投保全损险。
Have you studied the contents of the insurance contract?
你们研究了保险合同的内容了吗?
A:Have you studied the contents of the insurance contract?
A:你们研究了保险合同的内容了吗?
B:All the terms and conditions of the insurance contract suit us.
B:我们同意所有的保险条款。
Please tell me what kind of insurance you are able to provide.
请告诉我你们提供哪些险别。
A:Please tell me what kind of insurance you are able to provide.
A:请告诉我你们提供哪些险别。
B:We’re able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea,land, and air.
B:我们可以办理海运、陆运和空运的所有险别。
I’d like to have the goods insured for the invoice value plus 20%.
我们想按发票金额加20%投保。
A:I'd like to have the goods insured for the invoice value plus 20%.
A:我们想按发票金额加20%投保。
B:It covers all risks and war risk at 110% of the invoice value.
B:综合险和战争险,按发票金额的110%投保。
★ insure(vt.)
★ 给...保险
How long is the insurance policy valid?
保险证书有效期多长?
A:How long is the insurance policy valid?
A:保险证书有效期多长?
B:Maximum twelve months.
B:最多 12 个月。
How long is the carrying period of insurance?
保险责任的起讫期限是多长?
A:How long is the carrying period of insurance?
A:保险责任的起讫期限是多长?
B:The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the cargo ship at the final unloading port.
B:被保险货物在最后卸载港卸离货轮后,保险责任以60天为限。
When shall we be able to get a compensation from the insurance company?
我们什么时候能够得到保险公司的补偿费呢?
A:When shall we be able to get a compensation from the insurance company?
A:我们什么时候能够得到保险公司的补偿费呢?
B:As soon as we are through all the formalities.
B:我们一切手续完成后就可以。
相关推荐