首页>英语>英语学习>职场英语>职场百科>

职场实用口语:参加展会

网络2015-09-02 10:29

  When is the deadline for registration?

  登记参展的期限是什么时候?

  A:When is the deadline for registration?

  A:登记参展的期限是什么时候?

  B:It's in Beijing on March the 27th and 28th.

  B:商展的时间是3月27日、28曰在纽约展出。

  Where do I send the registration form that was in the paper,and the money?

  报上的这个登记卡还有参展的钱,我要寄到什么地方呢?

  A:Where do I send the registration form that was in the paper, and the money?

  A:报上的这个登记卡还有参展的钱,我要寄到什么地方呢?

  B: To the address that appears on the bottom of the form.

  B:寄到表格底下的那个地址。

  How large is the space that costs $ 100?

  100美元的位子有多大?

  A:How large is the space that costs $100?

  A:100 美元的位子有多大?

  B:It is 2x3,big enough for a small table.

  B:大概是2尺长、3尺宽,足够放一个小桌子。

  The signed copy reserving you a space will be notarized and then mailed to you.

  预约参展位子的签名原件,会做公证后再寄给您。

  A:The signed copy reserving you a space will be notarized and then mailed to you.

  A:预约参展位子的签名原件,会做公证后再寄给您。

  B:OK. My check should be arriving any day.

  B:好的。我寄出的支票,你、们应该很快就会收到。

  ★ notarize(vt.)

  证明,确认

  Is there any way that we could have a spot in the middle somewhere?

  有没有办法帮我们找一个较靠近中间的位子呢?

  A:Is there any way that we could have a spot in the middle somewhere?

  A:有没有办法帮我们找一个较靠近中间的位子呢?

  B:Yes. They cost more,though.

  B:可以。不过会比较贵。

  Have we booked our site at the exhibition center?

  我们在展览中心的场地预订好了吗?

  A:Have we booked our site at the exhibition center?

  A:我们在展览中心的场地预订好了吗?

  B:Yes,we did that two weeks ago.

  B:我们两个星期前就预订好了。

  Do we have to construct the stands ourselves?

  我们必须自己搭建展台吗?

  A:Do we have to construct the stands ourselves?

  A:我们必须自己搭建展台吗?

  B:No,we hire a firm of contractors that specialize in this kind of work.

  B:不,我们雇佣一家专门从事这项工作的承包商公司。

  What sort of amenities are we thinking of?

  我们考虑使用哪些设施?

  ★ amenities (n.)

  (康乐)设施

  Suppose someone turns up whose language none of us can speak?

  假如出现有人说我们都不慷的语言怎么办?

  A:Suppose someone turns up whose language none of us can speak?

  A:假如出现有人说我们都不懂的语言怎么办?

  B:In that case,we'll have to use the interpreting service at the center.

  B:如果那样的话,我们就只好使用展览中心的翻译服务。

  ★ turn up( v.)

  出现

  How should we get people to come to our booth?

  我们应怎样吸引客户到摊位来?

  A:How should we get people to come to our booth?

  A:我们应怎样吸引客户到摊位来?

  B:We should have a presentation every thirty minutes.

  B:我们应该每30分钟举办一个展示会。

  Will you please tell us about the exhibit?

  请你给我们讲一讲那件展品,好吗?

  A:Will you please tell us about the exhibit?

  A:请你给我们讲一讲那件展品,好吗?

  B:The stand-attendant will show you the equipment in operation.

  B:讲解员会给你们表演操作那套设备的。

  I will be sending free samples to everyone that attended the trade show.

  我会给每一个参观商品展览会的人寄免费样品。

  A:I will be sending free samples to everyone that attended the trade show.

  A:我会给每一个参观商品展览会的人寄免费样品。

  B:That will be good. Then,I could see how it works for our sales.

  B:那太好了,我可以看看是否能对我们的销售有所帮助。

  Does it sell well?

  销售好吗?

  A:Does it sell well?

  A:销售好吗?

  B:Business activity is brisk,and the deals concluded at the fair exceed half a billion US dollars.

  B:商业洽谈非常踊跃,成交额已超过5亿美元。

  The pavilion is designed in traditional Chinese style.

  展区按中国传统的风格设计。

  ★ pavilion(n.)

  (供公共娱乐或展览等用的)轻便临时建筑;展台,展区

  Relevant literature and publicity materials are supplied at the fair.

  展览会上提供有关的资料和宣传品。

  We hope that our exhibits can be disposed of locally after the fair comes to an end.

  希望我们的展品在博览会后能在当地出售。

  ★ be disposed of

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(实习编辑:高奕飞)



相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语