首页>英语>英语学习>职场英语>职场百科>

职场实用口语:建立商贸关系

网络2015-09-02 10:31

  On the recommendation of Messrs. Harvey & Co.,we have learned with pleasure the name of your firm.

  由于哈维公司的推荐,我们有幸得知贵公司的名称。

  We are willing to enter into business relations with your firms.

  We’re willing to restore our business relationship.

  I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.

  我们愿与贵公司建立业务关系。

  We are convinced that our first transaction will turn out to your satisfaction.

  我们相信第一笔交易定会你方满意。

  A:We are convinced that our first transaction will turn out to your satisfaction.

  A:我们相信第一笔交易定会使你方满意。

  B: We believe in long-term cooperation with your company because we view the future as bright.

  B:我们相信与贵公司长期合作的前途是光明的。

  I’ve a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.

  我感觉我们能在这方面做不少交易。

  A:Now I’ve a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.

  A:我感觉我们能在这方面做不少交易。

  B:Your desire coincides with ours.

  B:你们的愿望同我们一样。

  Concerning our financial position, you may refer to our bank.

  关于我方的财政状况,您可以向我方开户行垂询。

  A: Concerning our financial position, you may refer to our bank.

  A:关于我方的财政状况,您可以向我方开户银行垂询。

  B:Thank you for your information.

  B:谢谢您提供的信息。

  ★refer to

  查询

  Please refer to the dictionary.

  请查询字典。

  I’ll give you the lowest price in the future.

  将来我们一定给你们最低的价格。

  A: I'll give you the lowest price in the future.

  A:将来我们一定给你们最低的价格。

  B:Thank you.

  B:谢谢。

  Direct contact is always good for both sides.

  直接联系对双方都有好处。

  A:Direct contact is always good for both sides.

  A:直接联系对双方都有好处。

  B:Yes. That's why I am here.

  B:是的,这也是我来的原因。

  ★direct contact

  直接联系

  Sates are down a bit due to the revaluation.

  由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。

  A:How's the business these days?

  A:近来生意怎么样?

  B:Not bad. But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.

  B:还不坏。但是由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。

  Now,please go into detail.

  愿闻其详。

  A:I'll give you an idea of what business I want to take up with you.

  A:我是想来告诉您一个可以和贵公司成交生意的构想。

  B:Now, please go into detail.

  B:愿闻其详。

  I find article No. 338 is rather attractive.

  我觉得货号338不错。

  A:I find article No. 338 is rather attractive.

  A:我觉得货号338不错。

  B:It’s our newest designed one.

  B:这是我们新近设计的一个款式。

  As soon as receive the definite answer, I’ll give you a specific answer.

  我一收到明确的指示就会给您具体的答复。

  A:As soon as receive the definite answer,I'll give you a specific answer.

  A:我一收到明确的指示就会给您具体的答复。

  B:Well then make an offer as soon as possible.

  B:那时我们会尽快报价。

  Thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.

  感谢您寄给我的那些商品目录和小册子。

  A:Thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.

  A:感谢您寄给我的那些商品目录和小册子。

  B:Don't mention it.

  B:别客气。

相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语