首页>英语>英语学习>职场英语>职场百科>

职场实用口语:赠送礼物

网络2015-09-02 10:33

  这是我们公司送给您的礼物。

  Here's a present for you from our corporation.

  For example:

  A: Here's a present for you from our corporation.

  这是我们公司送给您的礼物。

  B: Well, this is a surprise. It's very kind of you.这真没想到,太感谢了。

  希望它将帮助您回忆起我们在一起的日子。

  I hope it'll help remind you of the days we've had together.

  For example:

  A: I hope it'll help remind you of the days we've had together.

  希望它将帮助您回忆起我们在一起的日子。

  B: It certainly will. Thank you.当然会的。谢谢你们。

  只是点小意思,作个纪念。

  It's just a little something to remember me by.

  For example:

  A: It's very nice of you, but I wouldn't think of accepting it.

  多谢你了。我怎么能够要呢?

  B: Do take it. It's just a little something to remember me by.

  真的拿着吧,只是点小意思,作个纪念。

  难道你要我把它带回去吗?

  You don't want me to take this back with me?

  For example:

  A: You don't want me to take this back with me?

  难道你要我把它带回去吗?

  B: Really,I couldn't take it, but thank you just the same.

  我真的不能要。不过,还是非常感谢你。

  这是给您的礼物,请收下。

  This is a present for you. Please.

  This is a gift for you. Please.

  This is for you. Please.

  For example:

  A: This is a present for you. Please.这是给您的礼物,请收下。

  B: You don't have to do that, Mary.玛丽,您不必这样做。

  我可以打开吗?

  May I open it?

  For example:

  A: May I open it?我可以打开吗?

  B: Yes, of course.当然可以。

  这是我老总给您的。

  Here's something for you from my director.

  For example:

  A: Here's something for you from my director.这是我老总给您的。

  B: Your director is so considerate.你老总很周到。

  这是我送给您妻子的小礼物,请笑纳。

  Please accept this small gift for your wife.

  For example:

  A: Please accept this small gift for your wife.

  这是我送给您妻子的小礼物,请笑纳。

  B: Thank you. She's sure to like it.谢谢,相信她也一定喜欢。

  请收下这个小礼物,是我们公司的一点儿纪念品。

  Please accept this little present as a souvenir from our company.

  很高兴您这么喜欢这个礼物。

  I'm so glad you like my present.

  For example:

  A: I'm so glad you like my present.很高兴您这么喜欢这个礼物。

  B: Yes, I do. Thank you very much.我真的喜欢。非常感谢。

  我有一件小礼品要送给你,希望您能喜欢。

  Here is a little gift for you and I hope you'll like it.

  For example:

  A: Here is a little gift for you and I hope you'll like it.

  我有一件小礼品要送给你,希望您能喜欢。

  B: Thank you. It's lovely!谢谢您。真是精美极了 !

  我从中国带来的土特产。

  Here is a local speciality from China.

  For example:

  A: Here is a local speciality from China.这是我从中国带来的土特产。

  B: Don't be so polite.您太客气了。

  只是一点儿心意。

  It is just a thought.

  For example:

  A: It is just a thought.只是一点儿心意。

  B: Thanks a lot.太谢谢您了。

  不知您是不是喜欢?

  I wonder if you like it?

  For example:

  A: I wonder if you like it?不知您是不是喜欢?

  B: How beautiful the silk is! Thank you indeed. 这么漂亮的丝巾呀,真是太谢谢了。

  谢谢送给我这么漂亮的礼物。

  Thank you for sending me such a beautiful gift.

  For example:

  A: Thank you for sending me such a beautiful gift.

  谢谢送给我这么漂亮的礼物。

  B: You are welcome.不用客气。

  您猜我今天收到什么?

  Guess what I got today.

  我想送小礼物给您,庆祝您高升。

  I would like to send you a little gift for your promotion.

  您比较喜欢什么?

  What do you prefer?

  请您收下。

  Please accept it.

  Won't you accept it?

  Would you please accept it?

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(实习编辑:高奕飞)



相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语