职场中必须掌握的口语:到机场接外宾
网络2015-09-02 10:37
旅途愉快吗?
How was your flight?
How was your travel?
For example:
A: How was your flight? 旅途愉快吗?
B: Not too bad, thank you.挺好的,谢谢你。
格林先生,请让我介绍一下孙先生。
Mr. Green,allow me to introduce Mr. Sun.
For example:
A: Mr. Green, allow me to introduce Mr. Sun.
格林先生,请让我介绍一下孙先生。
B: It's certainly a pleasure to meet you.认识你真是我的荣幸。
你的行李就这么多吗?
Your luggage is all here?
For example:
A: Your luggage is all here? 你的行李就这么多吗?
B: Yes.对,就这些。
旅途中很舒服。
The travel was comfortable.
你打算在这里待多久?
How long do you intend to stay?
For example:
A: How long do you intend to stay? 你打算在这里呆多久?
B: About three weeks.大约3个星期。
我来给您提箱子吧。
Let me take your cases.
For example:
A: Let me take your cases.我来给您提箱子吧。
B: They are a bit heavy. I can take one myself.
这些有点儿重。我自己可以提一只。
我帮你提行李好吗?
Can I help you with your baggage?
For example:
A: Can I help you with your baggage? 我帮你提行李好吗?
B: Please don't bother. I'm sure I can manage.
不用麻烦,我确定提得动。
欢迎你到中国来。
Welcome to China.
久仰大名。
I know you very well by reputation.
I've heard so much about you.
For example:
A: I'm glad you recognize me.我很高兴你能认出我。
B: I know you very well by reputation.久仰大名。
• reputation(n.)名誉,名声
是瓦特先生要我代表他来接你的。
Mr. Watt asked me to come here in his place to pick you up.
For example:
A: Mr. Watt asked me to come here in his place to pick you 是瓦特先生要我代表他来接你的。
B: I'm very glad to have the opportunity to meet you.
我很高兴有机会同你见面。
• in one's place 代表某人
对不起。先生。请问您是史密斯先生吗?
Pardon me,sir. Are you Mr. Smith?
For example:
A: Pardon me, sir. Are you Mr. Smith?
对不起。先生。请问您是史密斯先生吗?
B: Yes, l am. And you must be Mr. Wang.
是的,我就是,你一定是王先生吧。
希望你能在旅馆住得愉快。
I hope you'll have a pleasant time at the hotel.
For example:
A: I hope you'll have a pleasant time at the hotel.
希望你能在旅馆住得愉快。
B: Thank you for arranging this.谢谢你的安排。
旅行用了多长时间?
How long is the trip?
你适应时差了吗?
Are you adjusted to the time difference?
• be adjust to 习惯……
我把车开过来,请稍等。
I'll bring my car here, so please wait a moment.
请稍等。我打电话到车库通知他们。
Just a moment. I'll phone the garage.
我去叫计程车。
Let me call a taxi.
Let me get a taxi.
请上后座。
Please get in the back.
我帮您把行李放在车后的行李箱。
Let me put your bags in the trunk.
我来问问前台吧。
I'll ask the front desk.
你介意与别人同住一个房间吗?
Do you mind sharing a room with other people?
如果是双人间您介意吗?
Would you mind a double room?
请在旅馆大厅等我,好吗?
Would you wait in the lobby?
更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道
全国新东方英语课程搜索
(实习编辑:高奕飞)
|
|
相关推荐