首页>英语>英语学习>职场英语>职场百科>

学会这几句你就是职场老手了:询问面试结果

网络2015-09-07 16:07

  我还是不能雇佣你。

  I have to say I can’t offer you the job.

  For example:

  A: I have to say I can't offer you the job.我还是不能雇佣你。

  B: That's all right. Thank you for your time.

  没关系,谢谢您花费时间来面试我。

  你有问题要问吗?

  Do you have any questions you want to ask?

  Is there anything you want to know?

  For example:

  A: Do you have any questions you want to ask?你有问题要问

  B: When will I know your decision?我何时能知道你们的决定?

  现在我们还不能给你答复。

  We can't let you know our decision.

  For example:

  A: We can't let you know our decision.现在我们还不能给你答复。

  B: I am willing to wait until you have come to a decision.

  我会耐心等待您的决定。

  我们如何把结果通知你呢?

  How can we contact you about our decision?

  How can we notify you about our decision?

  For example:

  A: How can we contact you about our decision?

  我们如何把结果通知你呢?

  B: You can reach me in my office at this number 88684776 during the day.

  你可以在白天打电话到我办公室,号码是88684776。

  B: You can call me at my home at 88219289 in the evening.

  你可以晚上打电话88219289到我家。

  B: You can reach me any time at your convenience by dialing 65239913.

  你可以在方便的时候随时拨65239913找我。

  B: You'd better call me over my mobile phone.你最好拨打我的手机。

  B: You'd better E-mail it to me.你最好发电邮给我。

  我可以打电话到你办公室吗?

  May I call you at your office?

  For example:

  A: May I call you at your office?我可以打电话到你办公室吗?

  B: Yes,please. My telephone number is 66576543.

  可以,我的电话号码是66576543。

  我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?

  How can we get in touch with you?

  How can we reach you? How can we contact you?

  For example:

  A: How can we get in touch with you?我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?

  B: My office phone number and .home phone number are in my resume.

  我办公室和家里的电话号码都在我的简历里。

  • get in touch with sb.和某人取得联系

  如果有需要可以跟我联系。

  Please call me if necessary.

  我们用电子邮件还是电话通知你呢?

  Shall we notify you by mail or by phone?

  For example:

  A: Shall we notify you by mail or by phone?

  我们用电子邮件还是电话通知你呢?

  B: Either will do.都可以。

  B: By mail,please.通过邮件。

  B: By telephone,please.通过电话。

  我的邮递地址和以前一样。

  My postal address remains the same.

  你有手机吗?

  Do you have a mobile phone?

  For example:

  A: Do you have a mobile phone?你有手机吗?

  B: Not yet. Maybe I should tell you my E-mail address.

  目前没有,或许我可以告诉你我的电子邮箱。

  我希望能尽快听到你的消息。

  I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

  For example:

  A:If we decide to employ you,we will tell you the result by E-mail.

  假如我们决定录用你的话,就会给你发送电子邮件。

  B:I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

  我希望能尽快听到你的消息。

  出去的时候,请您叫下一位应试者进来。

  Send the next candidate in on your way out,please.

  真希望您的答复对我有利。

  I do hope that the answer will be favorable.

  面试完了。请等候我们的通知。

  That's all for the interview. Please wait for our notification.

  For example:

  A:That's all for the interview. Please wait for our notification.

  面试完了。请等候我们的通知。

  B:I will wait for your reply.我会等着面试结果。

  谢谢你对这份工作的兴趣,祝你好运。

  Thank you for your interest in this job. Good luck to you.

  For example:

  A:hank you for your interest in this job. Good luck to you.

  谢谢你对这份工作的兴趣,祝你好运。

  B:I'm grateful for your time. Bye-bye.

  占用了您的时间,我深表感谢。再见。

  那好,就到这儿吧。

  All right. I think that will do for now.

  For example:

  A:All right. I think that will do for now.那好,就到这儿吧。

  B:I hope you'll consider me for the job.我希望您可以考虑我。

  那您就等我们的通知吧。

  Just wait for us to contact you.

  For example:

  A:我现在该要做什么呢?

  Is there anything I should do now?

  B:那您就等我们的通知吧。

  Just wait for us to contact you.

  会很快通知吗?

  Will it be soon?

  For example:

  A:Will it be soon?很快就会通知吗?

  B:In about four to five days.大概要四五天吧。

  您对这个职位以及我们公司有什么要问的吗?

  Are there any questions you would like to ask about the position or the company?

  For example:

  A: Are there any questions you would like to ask about the position or the company?

  您对这个职位以及我们公司有什么要问的吗?

  B:Yes. What is the make-up of your sales department now, and how

  many new salespeople are you planning to hire?

  是的,你们销售部的构成情况如何?你们计划雇用多少新的销售人员?

  你们电脑公司是否对雇员进行定期业务评估?

  Do you have a periodic performance review for its employees?

  For example:

  A:Do you have a periodic performance review for its employees?

  你们电脑公司是否对雇员进行定期业务评估?

  B:Yes,we do.是的,我们是这样做的。

  我还不能确定您就是这个职位的最佳人选。

  I'm just not sure you're the right person for the job.

  For example:

  A:I'm just not sure you're the right person for the job.

  我还不能确定您就是这个职位的最佳人选。

  B:That sounds fair to me.听起来我还是有希望的。

  我会和同事们商量后在几天内答复你。

  I'll talk it over with my colleagues and get back to you in a few days.

  我的曰常工作是什么呢?

  What would my daily duties be?

  For example:

  A:What would my daily duties be?我的曰常工作是什么呢?

  B:Support work, mainly.大体上都是一些助理事务。

  试用期是多长?

  How long is a trial period?

  For example:

  A:How long is a trial period?试用期是多长?

  B:Three months. 3 个月。

  你能在星期一上班吗?

  Could you start on Monday?

  For example:

  A: Could you start on Monday?你能在星期一上班吗?

  B: I can't start next Monday. There're a few personal things I have to take care of. Would Thursday be alright?

  我不能在星期一上班,我有些个人事务需要处理,星期四可以吗?

  对不起,我没有什么要问的了。

  I'm sorry I wasn't more organized.

  For example:

  A: Any questions about the job?对这份工作有没有问题?

  B: I'm sorry I wasn't more organized.对不起,我没有什么要问的了。

  我不会让您失望的。

  I won't let you down.

  • let sb. down使某人失望

  我确信我就是贵公司要找的人。

  I really do believe I'm the person for you.

  For example:

  A: I really do believe I'm the person for you.

  我确信我就是贵公司要找的人。

  B: I hope so. Good-bye.希望如此。再见。

  顺便问一下,需要我提供别的吗?

  In the meantime, is there any other information I can provide?

  For example:

  A: In the meantime,is there any other information I can provide?

  顺便问一下,需要我提供别的吗?

  B: We will need your resume, two photographs and a list of the article catalogs you have worked on previously.

  我们需要你的履历表,两张照片和你以前的文章目录。

  是该结束我们谈话的时候了,你有什么问题吗?

  It's time to close our talk,do you have any questions?

  For example:

  A: It's time to close our talk,do you have any questions?

  是该结束我们谈话的时候了,你有什么问题吗?

  B: Ok. What hours would I work?好的,上班时间是什么时候?

  贵单位什么时候能与我签约?

  When will you make me sign the contract?

  For example:

  A: When will you make me sign the contract?

  贵单位什么时候能与我签约?

  B: It is probably in the late of April.签约期限大约在 4月下旬。

  我们先要体检,然后还要政审,最后再签约。

  We must have a health check-up first,then examine your political record and finally sign a contract.

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(实习编辑:高奕飞)



相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语