首页>英语>英语学习>英语写作>商务写作>

写英文邮件,千万不要用Miss或Mrs.称呼女士!

沪江2018-07-17 11:20

  提供帮助/给出信息

  正式:

  We are happy to let you know that your article has been selected for publication.

  我们很高兴地通知您,您的文章已被选定出版。

  I am glad to inform you that we will be holding our annual conference in Brussels on 20 September 2014.

  我很高兴地通知您,我们将于2014年9月20日在布鲁塞尔举行我们的年会。

  We regret to inform you that the show has been cancelled due to bad weather conditions.

  我们遗憾地通知您,由于天气恶劣,演出取消了。

  We are willing to arrange another meeting with the CEO.

  我们愿意与董事长再安排一次会晤。

  We would be glad to send you another statement if necessary.

  如有必要,我们将另发一份声明。

  Please do let me know if I can be of further assistance.

  如果我能得到进一步的帮助,请告诉我。

  Should you need any further information/assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

  如果您需要进一步的信息/帮助,请务必与我们联系。

  非正式:

  I’m sorry, but I can’t make it tomorrow. (= I can’t come tomorrow.)

  对不起,我明天去不了。(我明天不能来。)

  I’m happy to tell you that John and I are getting married next month.

  我很高兴地告诉你,约翰和我下个月就要结婚了。

  Would you like me to come early and help you clear up the place?

  你想让我早点来帮你打扫这个地方吗?

  How about I come and help you out?

  我来帮助你走出困境怎么样?

  Do you need a hand with moving the furniture?

  你需要帮忙搬这些家具吗?

相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语