首页>英语>英语学习>口语>情景对话>

酒店英语情景对话—为客人订出租车

互联网2019-10-21 17:01

  你总会碰到各种各样的外国客人,有些客人虽然说英文,却有很重的口音,有时候真的很难听懂。继上次意大利口音版之后,这次小编特地请来了法国朋友来录音,希望能够对你的听力有大大大大大的帮助!

  J: Good morning, how can I help you, sir?

  早上好,先生。能为您效劳吗?

  S: Good morning. Can you get me a taxi?

  早上好。你能够为我安排一辆的士吗?

  J: Where do you want to go sir?

  先生,您要去哪里呢?

  S: I want to go to the Forbidden City.

  我打算去紫禁城。

  J: one way or round trip?

  单程还是往返程呢?

  S: One way. Could you tell the driver to make a detour to the Bank of China?

  I need to change some money there.

  单程的。你可以告诉一下司机,让他迂回去一下中国银行好吗?我要去那里兑换些钱。

  J: Yes, I will tell him.

  好的,我会告诉他的。

  S: By the way, how do you figure out the carfare?

  顺便问一下,你们的车费是怎么计算的呢?

  J: According to the kilometer, the first five kilometers is 15RMB, and 2 RMB for every extra kilometer.

  是按照公里数来计费的,起步价5公里人民币15元,超过后每公里收人民币2元。

  S: Oh,I see. Thank you. How long do I have to wait?

  好的,我清楚了。我要在这里等多久呢?

  J: The taxi will be here right away.

  的士立刻就会到达的。

  S: Excellent, thanks a lot for your help.

  太好了,谢谢你的帮助。

  J: You are very welcome, sir. Have a nice day.

  不客气,先生。祝您有愉快的一天。

相关推荐

首页 考研 四六级 留学 托福 雅思 GRE GMAT SAT ACT 英语